"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will --whatever we may think."
Lawrence Durrell

Monday, April 26, 2010

On To Number 20

Tomorrow I will enter state 20. I have been in California a long time and it will be good to move on. I have ridden the state east to west and almost completely south to north. I have seen desert, mountains, ocean, and giant trees.

A few days ago my back started hurting and I ended up staying two nights in Eureka and going to the doctor. I got prescribed pain killers and muscle relaxants. It's kind of hard to ride long distances with those in your system.

Once leaving Eureka I soon entered redwood country. I was soon riding past trees that were bigger than my bike. I also rode through the drive thru tree.

I have finally started seeing other routers again, but that will probably stop for a while again since I'm leaving the ACA routes.

No comments: