"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will --whatever we may think."
Lawrence Durrell

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A New Day

Today was an average day. I woke up early due to the sun and got off a little ahead of schedule. I got a good night's sleep last night since the sun allowed me to be up later

I headed along my predetermined route and only needed gps for a couple of roads. I had to take a few county roads that were paved, just a little far from anything. Many were quite rough and my backside can feel it as well. The ride was mostly level or downhill and the morning kept the mountains in view.

I made it to another state park and am the only one camping.right now, though it had a lot of day users. That allowed me to have the only place with electricity.

I'm staying with more relatives tomorrow and then celebrating my birthday this weekend in napa.



Psalm 4:8 - I go to bed and sleep in peace,
because, Lord, only you keep me safe.

1 comment:

denbec said...

I hope you have a fantastic birthday Josh!