"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will --whatever we may think."
Lawrence Durrell

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Making the Grade

I got off today with a cold shower. For some reason the room had none for about an hour. Once I got started, though, it was a pretty good ride. I climbed out of Napa Valley and then went down to Sonoma Valley. Overall all it was 350 feet elevation gain.

Some of the winery estates were amazing. When I got outside of Santa Rosa I ran into a group of riders out for a ride. They showed me some backroads and trails. They led me through some scenic areas and gave me some good company for a while.

Once I got through town it was a good rolling highway all the way to Cloverdale. Tomorrow I head back out to the coast.


1 Corinthians 1:8a - Jesus will keep you strong until the end...

No comments: