"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will --whatever we may think."
Lawrence Durrell

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Medical Findings

So...last week sometime I started having a pain in my lower right abdomen. I didn't think much of it but over the last week it has been getting worse. I went to the doctor today and he said it is most likely a mild hernia. He gave me an anti-inflammatory to help with the pain, but if it gets much worse I will have to visit a general surgeon and verify that it is a hernia and see where to go from there. He said the best thing for it is rest, but realizing I am on my ride he gave me the prescription and then said that for the most part it will just cause discomfort but I shouldn't make it any worse by what I am doing. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh no. I hope it gets better. The Mattsons ask about your progress a lot, so I will give them an update. Enjoy Arkansas!