"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will --whatever we may think."
Lawrence Durrell

Monday, September 28, 2009

Home

So...I left Harrison, Ar Saturday morning and rode towards Branson, Mo. I made it to Hollister and waited there for my parents so I wouldn't have to ride into Branson. They came and picked me up and we headed to Joplin for a friend's, Mike Higgins', UNO football game. They beat MSSU at MSSU's homecoming. We came back home on Sunday and now I am working to get into the doctor and hope to get an all clear and maybe a prescription for some rest, and then be back on the road in a week or two. In the meantime I will send out some job apps and get some things done around here and to my gear.

No comments: