"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will --whatever we may think."
Lawrence Durrell

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The End of Florida

I am now in Pensacola. I am taking a rest break here so that I can be around Mobile for thanksgiving. I am planning on taking the scenic route around Dauphin Island and camping just outside of Mobile for two nights. Nothing too interesting has happened lately, though I did decide to take a different route from Tallahassee. I decided to ride down to the coast and across. I stopped in Seaside, which is where they filmed the movie "The Truman Show". It is a very perfect community.

My legs are doing better and the rest of me seems to be fnctioning fairly normal, though I have been tired lately. Other than that it should be a couple weeks to Texas and probably not a lot of Internet.

No comments: