"Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will --whatever we may think."
Lawrence Durrell

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Delay and Delight

Some of you may be wondering why I am not riding right now. I thought I would give you a couple reasons:
1) my bike is waiting on a new part to get in so the gearing works properly

2) I have until the end of may before I can ride through yellowstone national park

3) the weather is a little cool and wet right now

4) i'm also enjoying myself very much right now and fellowshipping and ministering in many amazing ways and having a hard time moving on

I am anxious to continue my journey, but am enjoying my time and have a few weeks to kill over the next few months before I can continue east. I am getting filled spiritually and revived physically out here. My plan is to move on this wekend if my bike is ready. Until then I am going to enjoy where I am at and take in the fact that I am stationary for more than a couple days.

No comments: